Got News?

Would you like the latest scoop on your favorite party plan? Are you looking to join a company? Would you like to learn about new launches? Stop by daily (or subscribe) for the latest Party Plan and Direct Sales news.

Are you a party hopper? Share Your Story!

If you've been involved in a party plan company (currently or previously) you are welcome to share your experiences by contacting me. I will post your comments on this site along with your current business link. Keep in mind that the comments are moderated and anything inappropriate, offensive or off-topic will not be posted. Click this link to share your story.

Are you a "wannabe" partier? Enjoy our hassle-free resource!

Stop in to read the latest party-plan news and to read comments from "party-hoppers". We hope you find our reader experiences helpful but please keep in mind that everyone will have a unique experience. Recognize that all have different schedules, motivations, interests and abilities. A company that may not have been the best fit for one person may be the perfect fit for you.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Does My Work-at-Home Business Spoil My Children?


Today is Saturday. The day where most of people take a break. Not me. Today
is my busiest day. I write articles, ship Ebay items, place orders and market
my websites. I have two preschoolers so during the rest of the week I work
while they are sleeping at night or napping.



Tags: family | WAHM | SAHM | Kids | home business



Read
More


No comments:

club mom