Got News?

Would you like the latest scoop on your favorite party plan? Are you looking to join a company? Would you like to learn about new launches? Stop by daily (or subscribe) for the latest Party Plan and Direct Sales news.

Are you a party hopper? Share Your Story!

If you've been involved in a party plan company (currently or previously) you are welcome to share your experiences by contacting me. I will post your comments on this site along with your current business link. Keep in mind that the comments are moderated and anything inappropriate, offensive or off-topic will not be posted. Click this link to share your story.

Are you a "wannabe" partier? Enjoy our hassle-free resource!

Stop in to read the latest party-plan news and to read comments from "party-hoppers". We hope you find our reader experiences helpful but please keep in mind that everyone will have a unique experience. Recognize that all have different schedules, motivations, interests and abilities. A company that may not have been the best fit for one person may be the perfect fit for you.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

When Working from Home is Not Working for Your Family


I'll never forget the day that I finally decided to work from home.
I held various positions in the social services industry prior to the
birth of my first child. I taught parenting classes, I worked with
at-risk youth and juvenile delinquent teens and I investigated child
abuse and neglect reports. In the eight years I worked in the field,
I'd convinced myself that many of the social problems I'd been hired to
fix were partially the result of moms that were too busy working
(outside the home) to properly care for their children.

Continue Reading...

No comments:

club mom